Airfare to Toronto
Find and book cheap flights to Toronto, Ontario (YYZ)
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and Pearson International Airport in nearby Mississauga is the nation’s busiest airport, welcoming more than 30 million passengers a year.
With that kind of volume it’s no surprise that you’ll find the cheapest airfares to Canada via Toronto.
Located near the geographic centre of Canada, it’s a good launch-point for travelers wanting to explore more of the country. All major (and many minor) carriers route through, or connect via, Pearson International.
To increase your odds of finding a cheap flight to Toronto:
- Start by reviewing this list of airlines and their destinations to see which airlines fly to a hub near your location.
- Register with your targeted airlines to receive seat sale alerts. When you see a rock-bottom price, be sure to compare it against the fares you find by using the booking tool at the top of this page. Often you can do even better through the consolidators.
- Don’t overlook budget carriers such as Canadian Affair (to and from the UK) and Air Transat (to and from Europe).
- Travel in the off-season if you can. It will cost significantly more to fly at Christmas (December), Canadian Thanksgiving (October), Spring Break (March-April) and during summer (July-August).
- If you’re coming to Toronto from the U.S., you might be able to find a deep-discount fare to Detroit that makes it cost-effective to rent a car and then make the short drive across the border.
- Include nearby airports in your search terms. Hamilton International (YHM) is a hub for WestJet airlines and only a few hours by car, bus or train to Toronto. And Porter Airlines flies into Toronto Municipal Airport (YTZ), which is virtually downtown.
>>More tips on finding cheap flights to Canada
Ready to book your flight to Toronto? Use the search tool above to find great deals!